Are you looking for Cheapest shampoo in india with best quality, a shampoo that is cheap but good for hair So today you are at the right place, we will tell you such shampoo which are cheapest in India and keep your hair healthy.
All the shampoo mentioned below are very affordable but the price of these shampoos may very depending on the brand size and place of purchase.
There are many cheap shampoo brands available in India, some are very popular and those that come in your budget also look at such options.
Cheapest shampoo in india :
1) Clinic Plus Shampoo
Clinic Plus one of the Cheapest shampoo in india. it is a popular shampoo in india which is loved by people to use since years. because it is very budget friendly shampoo, Its a bottle comes in very little money and it is also available in pouches.
- It’s price cheap anyone can buy.
- A wide range of products are available.
- Effective in reducing various hair problems.
- Doesn’t give the same result for everyone.
- Some of its shampoos may contain sulfates.
2) Sunsilk Shampoo
Sunsilk is very popular hair care brand manufactures hair related products. sunsilk shampoo also comes, Which helps to cater to different hair types and needs. This shampoo helps a lot in strong the hair.
This shampoo is formulated with amla and pearl proteins to help give long lasting shine to hair.
- It’s a budget friendly shampoo.
- Becomes easily available.
- Effective in remove all hair problems.
- Its excessive use can cause allergies.
- Not all products are sulfate-free or cruelty-free.
3) Pantene Shampoo
Many people like to use Pantene shampoo in India and this brand is also very popular, its shampoos help in increasing hair growth. This shampoo is effective in keeping hair clean and hydrated. This shampoo is formulated with Pro-V Nutrient and Moisture Complex.
- It keeps the hair hydrated.
- Using this reduces hair fall.
- Using it daily can have the opposite effect.
- Its effect is not the same for everyone.
4) Dabur Vatika Shampoo
Vatika is also one of the Cheapest shampoo in india This is India’s only brand which is very much liked in India, natural ingredients have been used to make it, it is economical but it becomes time consuming.
Argan oil is mainly used in making shampoos, which is a great option for hydrating, nourishing the hair and removing the problem of dry hair.
- affordable shampoo.
- It keeps the scalp healthy.
- Effective for various hair problems.
- natural ingredients.
- Some chemical products may also be involved in making it.
- Not all its products can be called completely natural.
5) Head & Shoulders Shampoo
Head and Shoulders shampoo is also very popular in India because it helps to get rid of dandruff problem in the scalp. It really helps in remove dandruff, that’s why people use it as an anti dandruff shampoo.
The active ingredients in Head & Shoulders, selenium disulfide and piroctone olamine, are effective against Malassezia, the fungus responsible for dandruff.
- Reduces dandruff and flaking.
- Leaves hair feeling clean and refreshed.
- May help prevent hair loss.
- Soothes scalp irritation.
- Head and Shoulders can sometimes dry out the hair and scalp.
- May cause irritation if you have sensitive skin.
- In rare cases, head and shoulders can cause an allergic reaction.
- It can cause itching, redness, swelling or hives.
6) Himalaya Shampoo
This is an anti-hair fall shampoo that comes at an affordable price. This shampoo is prepared from Bhringraj, Amla and other herbs. Its use leads to faster hair growth.
It comes in effective shampoos to stop hair fall and is a good option for those with thinning hair or those who are prone to baldness as it re-grows hair.
- It is made from natural ingredients.
- It does not contain any harsh chemical.
- Gives gentle effect on hair and scalp.
- Grows new hair.
- It may not be very effective for some people.
- Can be more expensive than some other brands.
- It may take time to give results.
7) Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo is a herbal shampoo prepared from natural ingredients including Amla, Shikakai and Reetha. These shampoos are suitable for all and are less prone to hair damage. It helps in strengthening and conditioning the hair.
It is considered better than other shampoos available in India and it is the Cheapest shampoo in India.
- Makes hair strong.
- free from sulphates, parabens and artificial colours.
- Conditions hair.
- Reduces hair fall.
- Can make hair and scalp dry.
- May cause irritation.
- May cause allergic reactions.
8) Khadi Amla and Bhringraj Shampoo
This is a cheap option from India Cheapest shampoo in india This shampoo is priced at Rs. 40 for 210 ml. It is an Ayurvedic shampoo made from Amla, Bhringraj and other herbs prepared in a traditional way.
The use of this shampoo brings freshness to the hair, it makes the hair healthy and strong, it always keeps the volume in your hair, does not dry the hair.
- Its affordable.
- This made by natural ingredients.
- Good for hair growth.
- It can be cause of allergic reaction.
- Shampooing in excess can damage the hair.
9) Rosa Herbals Soya Protein Shampoo
The price of this shampoo is Rs. Rs.60 for 500 ml. Which is the Cheapest shampoo in India, which shampoo has the goodness of protein. It gives great results for all hair types and keeps your hair strong and reduces hair breakage.
- Herbal shampoo.
- Effective for strong hair.
- Give you hydrated hair.
• Can damage hair.
• Takes time to show result.
So these are 9 shampoos which are Cheapest shampoo in India but the thing to keep in mind is Please note that prices may vary between stores and over time, and that some shampoo prices may vary by retailer.
All these shampoos can give you good results if you use them regularly and use them only two to three times a week, using them daily can harm you.
You can buy these from the offline market from any cosmetic store or medical shop, apart from this you can also buy them from online shopping platforms at low prices with offers.