Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo comes with 1% Ketoconazole this is one such shampoo Which claims to control dandruff and its symptoms on the scalp. It works on these problems like flaking, infection and itching.
It also contains Ketoconazole which is a clinically proven antifungal. It fights the fungus that causes dandruff. It smells clean and fresh and is suitable for all hair types.
If you are looking for this Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, you can find it on various online platforms such as Amazon.com, PharmEasy, or Boots.
You can also compare it with other anti-dandruff shampoos like Selsun Blue Medicated with Menthol Dandruff Shampoo or Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti-Dandruff Shampoo though both these shampoos are also effective
Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with 1% Ketoconazole benefits and side effects
There are certain benefits and side effects of using Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with Ketoconazole 1% that you should be aware of before using this product. Some of the benefits are as follows:
Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Benefits –
• Shampoo mainly helps in eliminating the problem of dandruff.
• It works very effectively in eliminating allergies occurring in the scalp.
• Fights hair fungus and eliminates the causes of infections like psoriasis, tinea capitis and tinea versicolor.
• Increases hair growth.
• This shampoo reduces hair fall and strengthens it.
• Dryness does not remain in the hair by using shampoo.
• Remove the problem of split ends.
• Keeps hair silky.
• Shampoo gives you healthy and beautiful hair.
Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo side effects are:
However, if you use your shampoo carefully and in the prescribed quantity, So you will not see its disadvantages,
but if you use it in excessive quantity and in the wrong way, then you may not get the following side effects.
• Due to this, the problem of redness in the skin can cause problems like burning sensation or dryness in the skin.
• Some people may complain of vomiting due to its use.
• There may also be a problem of headache or tension.
• Skin allergies such as rash, itching or swelling may occur.
• Excessive oiliness of hair
Follow the instructions on how to use the shampoo properly if you want to avoid the above side effects, and consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns regarding its use.
When you use the shampoo you should tell your doctor about any other medicines that you are taking and any health problem you suffer.
How often should I use Nizoral shampoo?
The frequency of using Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo depends on your scalp condition and the strength of the product.
According to the official website of Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo shampoo, you can see results by using this shampoo four times a week for four consecutive weeks.
That means after 4 weeks of continuous use you will see a reduction in dandruff on your scalp and this shampoo really starts working.
But we would suggest that you use it only 2 times in a week, And after 4 weeks use it only once a week, if you use more then you get to see its loss.
If you are using the shampoo according to the description, then you should consult your doctor about how many times a day you should use it.
Generally, using any shampoo only twice a week, if someone wants to use more then it is said to use only 3 times in 1 week.
How to use Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo :
Follow these steps –
1. To use this shampoo, you have to wet your hair first.
2. Now do not put the shampoo directly on your hair, take 300ml water in a vessel and dissolve the shampoo in it.
3. Now put this dissolved shampoo in your hair and start massaging the scalp with light hands, do not use nails for massage.
4. For about 3 to 5 minutes, you have to gently massage your scalp with light hands continuously.
5. Wash your hair with normal water and use a good conditioner.
In this way, if you use it continuously for four weeks, then you will get to see its good results.
Can I use a conditioner with Nizoral shampoo?
Yes, you can use conditioner along with Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. Nizoral shampoo can make your hair dry, so use a good conditioner to keep your hair smooth and soft.
After using Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, start applying conditioner 2 inches from your scalp and work through the entire length of your hair.
Conditioner should be used not only with this shampoo but with every type of shampoo it protects your hair and provides moisture which makes hair look beautiful and also reduces the rate of hair fall.
How much does Nizoral shampoo cost?
The price of Nizoral shampoo may vary depending on the strength, size and retailer of the product. According to some online sources, the average price range of Nizoral shampoo with 1% ketoconazole is:
- $11.97 to $22.47 for a 7 oz bottle
- $19.12 to $32.03 for a 14 oz bottle
- $148.09 for a 6-pack of 7 oz bottles
You can compare prices across different sellers or online sites to buy shampoos. And you can buy shampoo with discount offers from where you find the best deal and you can also check the availability and price of shampoo at your local pharmacy or supermarket.
Is Nizoral shampoo effective for dandruff?
Nizoral with Ketoconazole effectively combats the fungus that causes dandruff and quickly relieves from itching and flaking.
Can I use Nizoral anti dandruff shampoo everyday?
No, you should not use it daily as we have told you above that using any shampoo daily can cause side effects in the skin.
That is why you should use this shampoo only two to three times a week, it is not much and also use a good conditioner along with using it.
Does Nizoral Anti-Dandruff work Shampoo for hair loss?
Yes this shampoo helps in reducing hair loss if you want to make your hair healthy and want to strengthen your hair then you can try this shampoo but keep in mind the method of use.
Who should not use Nizoral shampoo?
Nizoral (ketoconazole) 1% Shampoo should not be used by people who have extra sensitive skin and may be allergic to the ingredients present in it.
Apart from this, it should also not be used by those people who have faced side effects after using this shampoo.
Is Nizoral 1 or 2 better for hair loss?
Both 1% and 2% ketoconazole shampoo have been studied for Nizoral shampoo use although ketoconazole 2% may be better in treating hair breakage, If you are interested in trying ketoconazole to strengthen hair, it is recommended that you consult a doctor.