Loreal xtenso shampoo conditioner serum: Today we bring you information about three products from L’Oreal xtenso which include L’Oreal xtenso Shampoo Conditioner and Serum which are very effective in promoting hair growth and nourishing the hair roots.
Loreal brand is from France but in today’s time this brand is becoming very popular all over the world because its products are seen to be able to give a good impression to the people.
L’Oreal Xtenso has amino acid properties that help in nourishing the hair and making it silky and soft
According to the brand L’Oreal, its hair products like L’Oreal X Tenso Shampoo Conditioner and Serum keep your hair healthy by helping to promote hair growth by doubly nourishing your hair.
So today we review about these three products L’Oreal X Tenso Shampoo Conditioner and Serum and know what effects can be seen, with all this information we can share our personal experience with these products.
What is xtenso?
Before knowing about Xtenso Shampoo Conditioner and Serum, it is important to know what actors mean so that we can understand these products properly.
Xtenso treatment is usually a short-term treatment that allows the hair to grow freely and is effective in regrowth. This is also important to keep the hair silky.
Basically Xtenso is a moisture retaining formula that leaves hair straight, soft and silky. This treatment is great for frizzy hair as this mousse straightens hair to a great extent.
The Xtenso treatment is effective in making hair smooth, silky shiny and beautiful within 60 days with great results.
Loreal xtenso Features:
As per the L’Oreal brand it has the following features:
- L’Oreal Xtenso Conditioner Shampoo and Serum is sulfates and parabin free product.
- Makes curly hair smooth and silky.
- Provides strength and beauty to the hair.
- Strengthens the hair roots and makes them tough.
- These products prove to be effective in making hair silky.
Which is better xtenso or rebounding?
Rebonding is a method that straightens the hair but in this method, chemicals are used and rebonding causes more damage to the hair than extenso treatment. Although the rebonding will give you a very good and bright effect.
The results achieved by Extenso naturally make your hair look like it’s naturally straight and shiny. After taking the Xtenso treatment, there is shine in the hair and the hair looks heavy silky shiny.
So on this basis it can be said that the method of xtenso giving better results than rebonding.
Loreal xtenso shampoo conditioner serum–
#Loreal xtenso shampoo
L’Oreal Xtenso Shampoo is gaining popularity due to its ability to deliver results. This shampoo cleanses the hair and makes it healthy and provides a smooth and silky effect to the hair.
Is Loreal XTenso shampoo good for hair?
Yes according to majority people L’Oreal Extension Shampoo is the best solution to tackle hair problems and give smooth, straight and smooth hair.
This shampoo is also good for adding shine to your hair. It is not only for treating hair problems but in fact L’Oreal shampoo is quite effective for hair regrowth.
Loreal xtenso Shampoo Claims
- This is a formula to strengthen hair.
- Makes the roots healthy by nourishing the hair.
- Effective in solving hair tangles.
- Removes the problem of two-faced hair.
- Effective in regenerating hair fibres.
Loreal xtenso shampoo Ingredients:
Keratin Repair, Asta Care etc.
Loreal xtenso shampoo how to use.
Follow these steps to use L’Oreal X Tenso Shampoo:
1.Wet your hair first, shampoo should not be used on dry hair.
2. Wash the hair with water and massage it with light hands, (Best skin whitening capsule) clean the hair well with water.
3. Instead of using L’Oreal X Tenso Shampoo directly on the scalp, take water in a mug and make a lather by adding shampoo according to your use.
4. Then pour this shampoo water into your hair and keep a light massage with the help of your finger.
5. Keep massaging for 2 to 3 minutes, after that wash the hair thoroughly with water, keep in mind that while washing, keep massaging the hair so that the entire shampoo is removed from the hair.
Note: While using Xtenso Care Shampoo, keep in mind that the shampoo should not come in contact with the eyes.
Because even though it does not contain parabin, there may be some such chemicals which can harm the eyes, so do not bring it in contact with the eyes.
You also enjoy hindi health articles-https://khulkarjiyo.com/
Loreal xtenso shampoo benefits (Pro’s)
#1. The shampoo is sulfate free which acts as an effective remedy in cleaning the hair.
#2. Nourishes and makes hair soft, smooth and shiny.
#3. Repairs damaged hair.
#4. Repairs the hair roots, removes the weak hair and grows new hair.
#5. Helps in giving a frizz free look.
#6. Effective in increasing hair growth.
#7. It also reduces hair fall if you use it regularly.
#8. Improves hair structure.
#9. Its fragrance is quite good.
#10. It is also helpful in removing the problem of two-faced hair.
#11. Work to keep hair thick and shiny.
#12. The hair also provides moisture to the scalp.
Loreal xtenso shampoo side effects (Cons)
- L’Oreal Xtenso Shampoo provides a rich moisturizing effect to the hair.
- It contains some chemicals that can damage the hair.
- This shampoo is expensive.
Is Loreal XTenso shampoo sulphate free?
L’Oreal is a well-known brand that makes many types of shampoos and other products, its other products and shampoos contain sulfate content but L’Oreal Xtenso Shampoo is Hundred Percent Sulphate.
It is primarily formulated for natural hair care (ayurvedic hair gel) hence it also contains the benefits of keratin which helps in keeping the hair healthy in a natural way and prevents frizz in the hair.
Loreal Xtenso paraben free?
L’Oreal Extenso Hair Shampoo is parabin free and formulated keeping in mind the safety of the hair, it is parabin free.
So yes this shampoo is tera bin free which makes your hair healthy and turmeric without harming it.
Does Loreal Xtenso shampoo cause hair fall?
Whether or not the use of L’Oreal X Tenso Shampoo leads to hair breakage depends on the type of hair you have.
Because yes some people’s hair can break due to its use, it happens because the ingredients found in it do not suit you.
But it is not necessary that everyone’s hair gets broken due to its use, the hair of many people gets this suit and whose hair gets this suit, their hair remains very healthy.
How long does Loreal Xtenso last?
The question of some people will also be that after using this shampoo for how many days will you get good results,
then let us tell you that if you use this shampoo continuously for two months, then you will get good results of this shampoo.
Must read – Nail polish remover full review
Can we use Loreal Xtenso shampoo after keratin treatment?
Yes, you can use it after keratic treatment, no problem, this treatment is designed in a similar way so that you can use it after xtenso treatment.
My Experience with loreal xtenso shampoo:
L’Oreal X Tenso Shampoo did not give my hair as much result as I had expected, although I have got good results but the use of shampoo has increased the problem of hair breakage, which can lead to hair breakage.
So I did not like the only good thing in this that this shampoo initially breaks the hair, apart from this, its effects are right, as it makes hair silky, it has also made my hair very smooth.
Best L’Oreal Shampoos in India
1 L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Shampoo
2 L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair 3x Anti Hair Fall Shampoo.
3 L’Oreal Paris Ever slick Smoothing System Intense Shampoo.
4 L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo.
5 L’Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Shampoo.
6 L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Shampoo.
7 L’Oreal Paris Nutri Gloss Shampoo.
8 L’Oreal Paris Color Protect Shampoo.
9 L’Oreal Paris Professional Mythic Oil Nourishing Shampoo.
10 L’Oreal Paris Fall Resist Anti-Dandruff Shampoo.
#Loreal xtenso conditioner.
L’Oreal xtenso Conditioner makes hair silky and smooth This conditioner is also helpful in protecting frizzy hair from silicone.
However, it is not a CG friendly product due to the content called isopropyl alcohol found in it.
Loreal xtenso conditioner good?
L’Oreal Extenso Conditioner is effective in providing shine to the hair by making it smooth, it also hydrates the hair and using which the fragrance also remains in the hair and you have a fresh feeling in bloom.
If you use this conditioner properly, then it is a very good conditioner, it will not cause any problem of hair fall and hair looks silky and beautiful, this conditioner also provides a straight soft look to the hair.
Loreal xtenso conditioner Key ingredient:
Key ingredient: Isopropyl Alcohol.
How to use Loreal xtenso conditioner:
If any thing is used properly then you will definitely get its benefits. Some people do not get the desired results due to not using the product properly, then you can follow these steps:
1)After shampooing, wash your hair thoroughly with water and now you have to use conditioner only in these wet hair.
2) Take out the conditioner on your hands and apply conditioner to the ends of the hair from a distance of about one to two centimeters from the roots of your hair.
3) If conditioner gets into the roots of your hair, it weakens the roots and increases the rate of hair breakage.
4) If you are in a hurry then you can wash it after 2 minutes but leave it on the hair for 10 minutes for a perfect result.
5) After a time interval of 8 to 10 minutes, you wash it with the help of water, if you want to make your hair look more glossy, then do not remove it completely from the hair, leave 20 to 30 percent conditioner in the hair.
6) You must be thinking that if the conditioner is not going to damage the hair then if you are not applying conditioner in your roots then there will be no damage to the hair, but your hair will be more shiny.
Must read – Step up height increase how much effective
How long should you leave conditioner in your hair?
See how long the friend conditioner has to be left in the hair, it depends on you how much time you have.
Because the conditioner starts showing its head in 2 minutes and within 10 minutes it leaves its full effect in your hair.
So you keep this in your hair for another 10 minutes and after that wash your hair with water.
Apart from this, read all the instructions written on the packaging of the company whose conditioner you are using and use the conditioner as written on it.
Loreal xtenso conditioner Benefits (Pro’s)
#1. L’Oreal Shampoo Conditioner makes hair smooth.
#2. Hair remains silky, volume is added to the hair.
#3. there is no problem of two-faced hair.
#4. If you have thin hair then use conditioner to make it look thicker.
Loreal xtenso conditioner Side effects (Cons)
- Its use in excess can be harmful.
- Conditioner weakens the roots according to the way the hair roots (scalp) are used.
- If it is not used according to the type of hair, then the bad effect of the chemical can be visible on the hair.
Can I replace conditioner with hair mask?
No, applying hair mask in place of conditioner is not the right option because the effect and use of everything is different and conditioner is very important to keep hair healthy If you stop using conditioner, then the volume is lost from the hair.
You can use hair mask with conditioner, hair mask should be used only once a week, hair mask should not be applied daily or repeatedly.
Is Loreal conditioner sulfate free?
Yes, as per the instructions written on the packaging of L’Oreal X Tenso Conditioner, it is Hundred Percent Sulfate Free Conditioner, it does not have any chemical added which can damage the hair.
A luxurious formula that contains no dyes and is a gluten free product that leaves hair feeling very silky and fragrant.
My Experience with loreal xtenso conditioner:
I have used many types of conditioners I have had a very good experience using L’Oreal Extenso Conditioner, my hair looks very soft and silky by using it.
After using it, my hair has got a smooth and silky effect in just one month but I did not like its consistency very much. And one more thing I didn’t like is that it is too much.
#Loreal xtenso serum
L’Oreal Extenso Serum is an Intense Nutri-Reconstructor Shine Serum. By using it, there is no dryness in the hair, the hair remains silky, it also proves to be very effective in reducing the problems in your hair.
Although this serum may cost you a bit, but its small vial is very long lasting, it helps in protecting your hair from external damage and repairs the damage caused due to heat and pollution.
Must read – Forever Bright tooth gel complete information
The serum comes in a small glass bottle with a push pump on top through which you can use it safely.
This glass bottle comes in white and blue colour. The bottle is a bit heavy so you cannot call it travel friendly, it is much better to use and its results are also good, according to its packaging this one.
Loreal xtenso serum Ingredient:
Hexyl Cinnamal, Dimethiconol, Butyl Phenyl Methylpropional, Cyclopentasiloxane, , Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Parfum/ Fragrance. Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol,
How To Use L’Oreal X-Tenso Care Serum?
1.To use the serum, dampen hair lightly.
2. If you are taking a bath, then let the hair dry for some time, when there is some moisture left in the hair, use the serum at that time i.e. your hair should not be too dry and not too wet.
3. To apply the serum in the hair, divide the hair into four parts so that the serum is applied well and the effect of the serum is visible on the hair.
4. Now take out a few drops of serum in your hands and apply the serum on the length of the hair by rubbing both the hands.
5. Here also you have to keep in mind that the serum is not to be applied to the roots of the hair.
6. Now leave the L’Oreal Extenso Serum on its own, no need to wash it off and see its effect.
Loreal Xtenso Serum Benefits (Pro’s)
#1. The hair gets detangled easily.
#2. Shining comes in the hair.
#3. The dryness ends.
#4. The hair appears silky.
#5. Hair becomes straight to some extent.
#6. The problem of two-faced hair also ends.
#7. Hair fall is les.
Loreal xtenso serum Side effects (Cons)
- Won’t work on very frizzy hair.
- It doesn’t just work on your very dry hair.
- By using it, the volume does not stay in the hair for a long time.
- Contains chemicals.
- If you use your roots then you can increase the rate of breakage in the hair.
My Experience with loreal xtenso serum:
I have used loreal xtenso serum and since my hair is not very frizzy then this serum has never worked for me. The serum did a great job on my hair so it would be fair to say that this one.
But it does not give the same effect on everyone’s hair, if your hair is more frizzy and dryness is more in the hair then it may not give such a good result in your hair.
I found this a good option because my hair has become very silky smooth by using it and it is very easy to solve the hair fall, the problem of hair fall has also reduced after applying it.